On-demand streaming to over 300,000 movies, television, eBooks, audio books, music, and more
- Instant access with your library card. Your library card must not be expired and fines must be below $5.00 on your account.
- No waiting. No late fees. It's that simple.
- Borrow up to 3 items per month.
- Hoopla often also has content you can borrow without counting against your monthly limit labeled as "Bonus Borrows" in their catalog.
- Free to you - no monthly subscription fees needed.
- Books are available for 21 days, videos are for 72 hours, and music titles for 7 days after you borrow.
Need help? Email us at email@example.com.
Connecting is Easy!
Download the app (instructions below) or go to www.hoopladigital.com.
- Register with your library card. Start borrowing! If you need help, contact the Information Desk - in person, over the phone, or email us. Need a library card? Get one here. Hoopla is available for card holders in Winchester and Clarke and Frederick Counties, non-resident local worker card designations, and card holders who purchase cards for 3, 6, or 12 months. Your library card must not be expired and fines must be below $5.00 on your account.
Enjoy materials from literally anywhere with an internet connection on any device - smartphone, laptop/computer, Smart TV, Kindle, Roku, Android, Apple, Amazon, and more. Need internet? We have Wifi hotspots you can borrow plus Wifi is free at any branch.